Herbs of Gold Hayfever & Sinus Ease is specifically formulated with Horseradish, Garlic and vitamin C plus Eyebright and Baical scullcap to help relieve mucus and nasal congestion.
* Horseradish, Garlic & C
* Plus Eyebright & Baical scullcap
* Relieves congestion
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
Adults and children over 12 years ? Take 1 tablet, three times a day, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
* If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
* Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet contains:
Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
Armoracia rusticana (Horseradish) root 3g
Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) herb 2g
Allium sativum (Garlic) bulb 1.5g
Scutellaria baicalensis (Baical scullcap) root 1g
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 250mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
* Hayfever & Sinus Ease is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant formula that helps relieve allergies and respiratory mucus and supports healthy immune function.
* Horseradish is a decongestant herb to relieve respiratory mucus and nasal congestion and catarrh of the respiratory tract.
* Garlic is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant herb traditionally used as an expectorant to relieve catarrhal conditions and to help clear mucus.
* Garlic helps to support and maintain a healthy immune system.
* Horseradish and Garlic have a mucolytic action and are used to aid the clearance of congestion and catarrh in the respiratory tract and nasal passages.
* Eyebright is traditionally used to relieve hayfever and mild sinusitis, nasal catarrh and excess mucus discharges.
* Eyebright is a mucous membrane tonic with anticatarrhal, anti-inflammatory and astringent properties.
* Eyebright is traditionally used as an astringent and tonic to support mucosal surfaces, especially the nasal membranes.
* Baical scullcap provides anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity that helps relieve allergies.
* Vitamin C provides natural antihistamine activity so plays an important role in balancing and maintaining healthy histamine levels.
* Vitamin C is an antioxidant and free-radical scavenger that supports the immune system.