Herbs of Gold Activated Sublingual B12 provides 1000mcg co-methylcobalamin, the active form of vitamin B12, in a pleasant tasting tablet that conveniently dissolves under the tongue.
*?Nerve, cardiovascular & blood tonic
* Active form of vitamin B12
* Healthy cardiovascular system
* Dissolves under the tongue
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
Adults and children over 12 years Dissolve 1 tablet under the tongue, once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
(active vitamin B12)??????????(1000mcg)? 1mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
* Activated Sublingual B12 contains the active form of vitamin B12. Other forms of vitamin B12, such as cyanocobalamin, need to be converted to co-methylcobalamin before they can become active in the body.
* Activated Sublingual B12 dissolves under the tongue and is an effective and convenient route of administration.
* Activated Sublingual B12 helps maintain healthy nervous system function and may help maintain normal, healthy cognitive function.
* Vitamin B12 helps to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system by maintaining healthy homocysteine metabolism and facilitating the conversion of homocysteine to methionine.
* Vitamin B12 is important for cell growth and replication.
* Vitamin B12 assists in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
* Vitamin B12 is a blood tonic which helps maintain normal healthy blood in healthy individuals.
* Dietary vitamin B12 is found mostly in animal-based foods. Vitamin B12 may assist in the management of dietary vitamin B12 deficiency.
* The elderly, strict vegetarians and vegans are at increased risk of vitamin B12 deficiency.
* Activated Sublingual B12 assists in the maintenance of general wellbeing.